Dräger Alcotest 6820 Printer kit
Dräger Alcotest 6820 Printer kit
Conforms to the DOT Model Specifications for Evidential Breath Alcohol Measurement Devices
Comes with the Mobile thermal printer for wireless printing using Infrared Technology
Equipped with 1/4“ Dräger Fuel Cell Sensor to specifically detect alcohol
The expected delivery time is 2 weeks and can take up to 4 weeks on rare occasions
The Draeger 6820 is a Breathalyzer used widely by the Police around the world to measure Breath Alcohol Content (BAC) at an accuracy of ± 0.005%BAC at 0.100%BAC. It has similiar features and accuracy as the Draeger Alcotest 6510 and it is able to connect wireless to a Draeger Mobile Thermal printer which results can be instantly printed. It can be operated with and without a mouthpiece. It is fitted with a 1/4 inch Draeger alcohol sensor reacts specifically to alcohol, and features very short response times. Even with a very high alcohol content, the device responds quickly with the results. The results are then clearly displayed as unabbreviated text messages on a backlit graphic display accompanied with a corresponding LED color and an audible signal.
A push on the ejection tab on the mouthpiece hygienically expels it from the Breathalyzer without any contact between the operator's hand and the subject's saliva. The Draeger Alcotest 6820 fits into a shirt pocket and can be operated by right-handed and left-handed persons without problems. It features a single button easy operation and stores at least 2,000 results. The Alcotest 6820 features efficient power consumption, various sampling modes, language options and test numbering system. A pair of fresh AA Alkaline batteries is sufficient for more than 1500 tests conducted at room temperature. Calibration is recommended every 6 months to ensure the defensibility of the results.
Infrared Printing with Drager Mobile Thermal Printer
Draeger 1/4" Electrochemical Fuel Cell Sensor reacts specifically to alcohol, and features very short response times. Even with a very high alcohol content, the device responds quickly with the results.
- ± 0.005%BAC at 0.100%BAC When a person's actual breath alcohol concentration is 0.100%, the Draeger 6820 will always produce a result between 0.105% to 0.095%.
- Short recovery time of 3 seconds after a blank test and 10 seconds after a positive test
- Large Built-in Memory Approx 2,000 sets of memory to record test data
- Designed for Ergonomics Easily operated by left-handed and right-handed persons.
- Hygienic Mouthpiece ensures that the operator does not come in contact with the subject's saliva after each test.
- Low Energy Consumption A fresh pair of AA batteries last over 1,500 tests
- Available in 4 Languages English, German, French and Spanish
- Wide operating temperature With an operating temperature of 5-50°C, it exceeds the typical range of 0-30°C.
- 4 Sampling Modes
Automatic: The device automatically samples the air sample near the end of a breath sample
Passive: The device samples the air sample without a mouthpiece at the press of a button. Subjects hygienically blow over the breathalyzer without physical contact. While passive mode provides good accuracy when used correctly, active mode is recommended if the subjects are not familiar with the device.
This is useful for testing for alcohol out of a bottle or uncooperative subject who refuses a mouthpiece.
Manual: The device samples the air sample at the press of a button. This is useful when the subject is not able to blow in a firm and sustained manner.
Conditional Volume The operator may adjust the amount of volume require to trigger the sampling system. This is useful when the subject is not able to sustain his exhalation for a prolonged period.
- Draeger Alcotest 6820
- Draeger wireless thermal printer for Alcotest 6820
- 4 Batteries
- Printer roll
- Manual and quick start guide
- Suitcase style hard carrying case
- 3 x disposable mouthpieces
This version of the Alcotest 6820 is a non-DOT model. DOT Workplace Testing as specified by the 49 CFR part 40 requires a specially configured Alcotest 6820 and the administrator of the test needs to be properly trained before the results can be used for DOT purposes. If you require a breathalyzer for DOT testing, please use do not purchase the Draeger Alcotest 6820 on this page. Contact us so we can ensure that you get the DOT version and proper training.