A rapid test for the simultaneous, qualitative detection of multiple drugs and drug metabolites and alcohol in human oral fluid.
Directions for use:
Allow the test Midstream, specimen, and/or controls to reach room temperature(15-30°C) prior to testing. Instruct the donor to not place anything in the mouth.
Including food, drink, gum or tobacco products for at least 10 minutes prior to collection.
1. Bring the pouch to room temperature before opening it. Remove the test from the sealed pouch and use it within one hour.
2. Take off the Midstream cap and insert the absorbent wick to the mouth. Put it under the tongue to collect oral fluid until the coloured lines appear and then take out the midstream
3. Place the test Midstream on a clean and level surface. See illustration below.
4. Read the drug strip results at 10 minutes. Do not read results after 1 hour
5. Read Alcohol indicator result (when ALC indicator is included in the test) at three to five (3-5) minutes. Compare the colour of the reaction pad with the colour chart provided separately/on foil pouch to determine the relative oral fluid alcohol level.