The Alco-Sensor® VXL is available with a docking station and impact printer.
- programmed to prompt the operator through a step-by-step test sequence that produces a displayed, printed and stored to memory test record.
The instrument can be programmed to support a variety of different test protocols. Off the shelf programs include workplace protocols (U.S. DOT, DOE, NRC and non-regulated testing) and basic law enforcement protocols. Customized jurisdictional applications are available upon request.
- Alco-Sensor® VXL
- Impact Printer with cable
- 2-Port Desktop Dock
- 100 Mouthpieces
- 2 Passive Sample Cups
- 1 Drink Sniffer
- 3 Large rolls of printer paper
- 55L Dry Gas Standard with regulator
- Nylon Carrying Case
- With Shoulder Strap & Bag
- 1 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
*This purchase contains a compress gas canister and will incur a hazmat fee when shipping from the USA. This fee is expected to be $250-$350 depending on the actual shipment.