AL9010 is a feature-packed version of the basic AL9000.Mobile Printing instantly prints the result on the free thermal printer. It is perfect for workplace testing. PC-link provides record and accountability as results can be displayed and stored on a computer. It is perfect for workplace testing. Chargeable Printer offers complete mobility. Simply charge the printer and it is ready for field deployment. Onboard memory stores the results for future reference.
The AL9010 stores 500 sets of results while the mobile printer stores up to 100 sets of results. ± 0.005%BAC at 0.100%BAC When a person’s actual breath alcohol concentration is 0.100%, the AL9000 will always produce a result between 0.105% to 0.095%. Dual-power Capability The AL9000 can either power up from a pair of AAA batteries or simply draw power from the Mobile printer.
Dieters and Diabetic users are known to produce a high level of acetone in their breath which the fuel cell sensor can distinguish which would otherwise be wrongly detected as alcohol with a semiconductor sensor.
- Mobile Printing capabilities
- Fuel Cell Sensor
- Dual Power capability
- Chargeable Printer
- Sensor Cleaning Mechanism activates during power-up
- Audible warning when high breath alcohol concentration is detected
- Sensors last at least 500 samples before a replacement is needed*
- CE Certified
- AL9010 Breathalyzer Unit
- 5 x Free Replaceable and Reusable Mouthpieces
- User Manual
- Briefcase Style Hard Carrying Case and Strap
- 2 x AAA Batteries
- FREE Mobile Thermal Printer
- FREE cable and software