AL9000 is the highest end product of the AL series. The most prominent feature is the PC link capability which allows results to be displayed and stored in a computer. It also boasts a fuel cell sensor to provide the highest level of accuracy of ± 0.005%BAC at 0.100%BAC. The AL9000 is suitable for dieters and diabetic users and needs to be calibrated once a year.
PC-link provides record and accountability as results can be displayed and stored on a computer. It is perfect for workplace testing.
± 0.005%BAC at 0.100%BAC When a person’s actual breath alcohol concentration is 0.100%, the AL9000 will always produce a result between 0.105% to 0.095%.
Dieters and Diabetic users are known to produce a high level of acetone in their breath which the fuel cell sensor can distinguish which would otherwise be wrongly detected as alcohol with a semiconductor sensor.
- PC Link capabilities
- Fuel Cell Sensor
- Sensor Cleaning Mechanism activates during power-up
- Audible warning when high breath alcohol concentration is detected
- Sensors last at least 500 samples before a replacement is needed*
- CE Certified
- AL9000 Breathalyzer Unit
- 5 x Free Replaceable and Reusable Mouthpieces
- User Manual
- Briefcase Style Hard Carrying Case and Strap
- 2 x AAA Batteries
- FREE USB and Software to record results on PC