AL9000 is the highest end product of the AL series. It boasts a fuel cell sensor to provide the highest level of accuracy of ± 0.005%BAC at 0.100%BAC. The AL9000 is suitable for dieters and diabetic users and needs to be calibrated once a year.
± 0.005%BAC at 0.100%BAC When a person’s actual breath alcohol concentration is 0.100%, the AL9000 will always produce a result between 0.105% to 0.095%.
Dieters and Diabetic users are known to produce a high level of acetone in their breath which the fuel cell sensor can distinguish which would otherwise be wrongly detected as alcohol with a semiconductor sensor.
- Fuel Cell Sensor
- Sensor Cleaning Mechanism activates during power-up
- Audible warning when high breath alcohol concentration is detected
- Sensors last at least 500 samples before a replacement is needed
- CE Certified
- AL9000 Breathalyzer Unit
- 5 x Free Replaceable and Reusable Mouthpieces
- User Manual
- Briefcase Style Hard Carrying Case and Strap
- 2 x AAA Batteries