AL7000 Sensor replaces the worn sensor and eliminates the need for recalibration. Most breathalyzers in the market recommend that breathalyzers be recalibrated every 6 months. Recalibration services are rare, expensive and involve downtime.
AL7000 revolutionary design provides users with an affordable, convenient and instant alternative to expensive recalibration services. Just lift open the back cover and easily replace the sensor. No tools, software or instructions needed.
- Displays in mg/l or %BAC
- Compact. Size of a thumb.
- Instant Recalibration at the comfort of your home.
This sensor is designed for the latest model of Alcoscan AL7000 only.
This sensor is compatible if,
- Your current sensor connection interface has 2 rows connectors instead of 1 row, and;
- It has a printed black ring surrounding the silver sensor module.
- If your sensor has a ‘white ring’ printed around the silver sensor module, it is still compatible as long as it was manufactured after September 2009.