AL7000 Sensor replaces the worn sensor and eliminates the need for recalibration. Most breathalyzers in the market recommends that breathalyzers be recalibrated every 6 months. Recalibration services are rare, expensive and involves downtime.
AL7000 revoluntionary design provides users with a affordable, convenient and instant alternative to expensive recalibration services. Just lift open the back cover and easily replace the sensor. No tools, software or instructions needed.
- Displays in mg/l or %BAC
- Compact. Size of a thumb.
- Instant Recalibration at the comfort of your home.
This sensor is designed for the latest model of Alcoscan AL7000 only.
This sensor is compatible if,
- Your current sensor connection interface has 2 rows connectors instead of 1 row, and;
- It has a printed black ring surrounding the silver sensor module.
- If your sensor has a ‘white ring’ printed around the silver sensor module, it is still compatible as long as it was manufactured after September 2009.