The AL7000 is a leading consumer breath alcohol tester. It produces highly consistent readings when users take readings consecutively.
No Recalibration needed – simply plug in a new sensor and it will be as accurate as a brand new unit.
± 0.010%BAC at 0.050%BAC When a person’s actual breath alcohol concentration is 0.050%, the AL7000 will always produce a result between 0.060% to 0.040%.
- High-Quality Semiconductor Sensor
- No Recalibration- Pre-Calibrated Sensor Modules Available
- Sensor Cleaning Mechanism activates during power-up
- Audible warning when high breath alcohol concentration is detected
- Sensors last at least 300 samples before a replacement is needed
- The Manufacturer recommends calibration after every 6 months
- AL7000 Breathalyzer Unit
- 5 x Free Replaceable and Reusable Mouthpieces
- User Manual
- Soft Carrying Pouch and Strap
- 2 x AA Batteries