The AL4000 is the latest coin-operated breathalyzer which features an optional LCD screen for advertisements and precalibrated replaceable fuel cell sensors. It boosts a fuel cell sensor to provide the highest level of accuracy of ± 0.005%BAC at 0.100%BAC .It is used in restaurants and pubs to reduce alcohol related traffic accidents caused by patrons. When a coin is inserted, a straw-like mouthpiece is dispensed and instructions are displayed to guide the user.
± 0.005%BAC at 0.100%BAC When a person’s actual breath alcohol concentration is 0.100%, the AL4000 will always produce a result between 0.105% to 0.095%.
LCD Screen can serve as an advertisement place for as an additional revenue source.
Available as push button activated to be deployable for industrial use.
No Calibration needed Simply replace with a precalibrated fuel cell sensor.
- International Coin Acceptor enables customisation to suit local currency
- Fuel Cell Sensor
- Sensor Cleaning Mechanism activates during power-up
- Scrolling instructions to guide user along
- Sensors last at least 1000 samples before a replacement is needed*
- Australian Standard Approved and CE Certified
*When used according to the guidelines set out in the manual.
- AL4000 Breathalyzer Unit
- 100 wrapped disposable straw-like mouthpieces
- User Manual
- Power Supply
*Lead time for the AL4000 may vary as it will be couriered in from overseas.